Pain is a very common condition. The occurrence of pain rises as people get older, and women are more likely to experience pain than men. Pain can be debilitating and frustrating. It may interfere with sleep, work, activities and quality time with friends and family. Tennessee pain management provides relief so you can enjoy life. Total Health Chiropractic is dedicated in helping Chattanooga residents with their pain management needs and they also serve as consultants to other physicians and health care providers and coordinate patient care. Pain management Tennessee diagnose conditions, provide treatment and counsel patients and their families.
The treatment of pain is guided by the history of the pain, its intensity, duration, aggravating and relieving conditions, and structures involved in causing the pain. In order for a structure to cause pain, it must have a nerve supply, be susceptible to injury, and stimulation of the structure should cause pain.
Why Choose Total Health Chiropractic for Pain Management?
Here at Total Health Chiropractic, our doctors in pain management in Tennessee focus on resolving repetitive motion injuries by teaching proper movement, and through treatment with non invasive chiropractic care. Traumatic injuries, such as herniated discs, can also be treated with adjustments. We care about our clients and want them to live happy, pain-free lives, and part of what makes that possible is by constant stretching and exercises, which we take the time to teach.
Getting injured at work is sometimes an unavoidable part of the job. Careless coworkers, reckless drivers, irresponsible employers, and sheer bad luck accidents can cause a debilitating injury in the blink of an eye. Even more common are repetitive motion injuries, caused by the same motion performed hour after hour, day after day, week after week, which slowly wears down muscles, ligaments, and cartilage. If you have suffered a traumatic injury or a repetitive motion injury at work, with Total Health Chiropractic a Tennessee pain management can likely provide relief and a path toward long term healing.
Conditions Treated in Pain Management
Sometimes pain will persist and cannot be easily relieved. It’s natural to feel worried, sad or fearful when you are in pain. Here are some suggestions for how to handle persistent pain:
- Focus on improving your day-to-day function, rather than completely stopping the pain.
- Accept that your pain may not go away and that flare-ups may occur. Talk yourself through these times.
- Find out as much as you can about your condition so that you don’t fret or worry unnecessarily about the pain.
- Enlist the support of family and friends. Let them know what support you need; find ways to stay in touch.
- Take steps to prevent or ease depression by any means that work for you, including talking to friends or professionals.
- Don’t increase your pain medicines without talking to your doctor or pharmacist first. Increasing your dose may not help your pain and might cause you harm.
- Consult a Tennessee pain management doctor whenever the pain attacks.
When to Call a Tennessee Pain Management?
Just like one type of medicine will not heal all illnesses, one type of therapy does not fix all injuries, aches, and pains. Pain management can be used with or without chiropractic to get you back on your feet, pain and symptom-free. To schedule an appointment, call Total Health Chiropractic at (423) 668-0108 or fill this form today.